Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

I am not sure what happened or why I experienced this but last night I had a burst of overwhelming love for Dakota. Perhaps it was Mothers Day or because he had been gone during the day or maybe because my head and heart were in a perfect place --- i cant really explain it ---all I know is that My already intense love for my son was overwhelming

It was one of the most peaceful and perfect feelings I have ever had and it even brought tears to my eyes---

I only hope that every Mom has a moment like that because it was the most awesome feeling I have ever had!

To all who read I hope you all had a great Mothers Day

I know I did!

No comments: