Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Thursday, May 8, 2008

HIATUS

Hello

for anyone who reads this journal just wanted to say I will be back this week -- Dakota recently had what I hope is his last surgery and things have been challenging to say the least

It appears that the surgey will correct his foot and hopefully we will get back to normal --whatever that is!!!!!

Thank you for being interested and if you have just started reading my "Rant" please feel free to go back into the archives for a sample of what I write about and I will have new excerpts shortly!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well Soon Dakota!
Love you!
Gina :)