Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Sunday, June 30, 2013

Follow up on Daks trip to the ER..

Well went to the doctors on Thursday with relative expectations ...everything is OK ?But am feeling a bit apprehensive and perhaps questioning the Professionals ability to shrug off what concerned me. I don't  mean to disrespect their years of schooling and experience  I am just one who feels that you have to go with your gut as stated on the top of my blog.

For the most part the trip to the ER produced NO worry or concern and all the tests were clear ,with the exception of one notation on the CT scan.."mild opalification of spehenoid sinus" Upon my own little investigation I find that this sinus shares space with the middle ear...AHHHH Ha my mind says as Dakota has been having trouble with his ears and I k ow that the ears and equilibrium or balance problems CAN BE RELATED....asked the doc for a referral to ENT and he didn't seem anxious to give me one...got a referral to Neuro tho so will pursue from that point...

I know there something  going on with Daks ears and what bugs me the most is that I can't prove it cuz he won't talk about it..I trudge on!

No comments: