Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Sunday, June 30, 2013

Comment on Brad Loula

Today I opened up the blog to post a few thoughts about thing Dakota and I have been going thru..mostly me..hahahaha and there was a comment on our Loss of Brad Loula...from a a friend of his in college Steve Oly...I was already in a state of emotion and his comment just sent me over the top...Steve if you continue to read this I hope you know how important your words were to us and how much we miss Brad now  as we did when he first left this earth! 
Much of what Brad struggled with was the loss of his friends and comrades from football and college. He was very much a loner and I still believe to this day he was one of the few people who really gets my son....I only wish that he would know that there are people out there who loved him and cared about him and it was circumstance that separated him from all of you....
he had a very tumultuous family life and it laid very hard on his head...and just befor he passed he was having great difficulty finding the right job and I think that ultimately contributed to why his body and mind finally just gave in...To anyone who wants to know any more about him please feel free to contact me thru this blog ...Thanks again Steve Oly

No comments: