Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Friday, December 19, 2014

General State of Mind

It occurs to me that people who check in here, for the most part are walking the journey of Autism somewhere on their lives ....but occasionally, I get a person who is either researching, curious or may be even an aquaintance that just doesn't have to live with the things most of us do who are part of this crazy diagnosis.

If I read from that point of view, it often seems like I am whining or may seem to think I have been through more since Dakota is older..
My purest of intentions are simply to present a subject that "has come into play"in our house..state the facts , observances and whatever solutions...if any ...that worked for us.
I am by no means an expert,except when comes to my kid and even then, there are times when I don't get it...
The whole point is to merely describe what we experience and tell you how we handled it with the hope that somewhere down the line a light will go off and you will find your own solution creatively from what happened to us...

As far as the whining goes I never intend to whine, I am not complaining .... Sometimes it just gets overwhelming and is definitely difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel because honestly in our case I don't think there is one.

My Heart and My mind have come to a resolve that this is life and this is how life will be till the end...it is not whining it's observational; and being in a single parent home all the weight of everything lays on me...I am OK with that. It is my job and my responsibility and honestly it has become a general State of Mind..

No comments: