Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wow Viewing Stats

I just wanted to take a few minutes and post about the Stats of this BLOG-- When I set out to do this  my intent was to vent but also share what we go through as a family unit Living with Autism. The 'GREAT HOPE"  was if I could help one other person feel better or solve an issue or even just let them know they are not alone I would accomplish my goal.

I started in 2005 and although I have had a struggle with posting more than 4 to 5 or 6 posts a month I have always been happy what I wrote about because ti was the issue of the hour day or week. Often times I go to bed and the words swirl around in my head as I try to compose what I want to post and by the time I get to the computer it has all changed. Finding time to post has always been an issue as well since I am the main caretaker of the home -- So many times you will find my posts  time stamped at 3 or 4 AM -- thats the quiet time and time I get to think and compose.

Never the less I just started watching the tracking and I have to say that I impressed myself -- the blog has been viewed over 3200 times! While that may not  be thought of as voluminous over the course of years I have written yet I am elated that with no promotion or affiliation it is at least getting to people who may get something from ,my experience!

The more exciting new is that I have been viewed on 6 of the 7 continents in our world and that makes me so so so incredibly proud. The STATS  revealed  that Germany, France, Spain,United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Netherlands, Morroco,Israel, Brazil, Korea, China, India, Malaysia,Australia have all accessed my blog---WOW 

My hope is that my words have helped each and everyone of the people who have viewed my blog. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE THAT some how, some way you will pass it on to others who might use this as another tool in their family situation. I AM SO PROUD  but more important I will continue to write with the expressed commitment to do whatever I can to help anyone BY my experience-- I don't pretend to have answers I just know what works for us and somehow I hope you will be able to take the info and make it work in your situation... Please feel free to comment or write -I would love to hear from you!
AGAIN THANK YOU!

No comments: