Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Monday, February 20, 2012

Daks Open Door on Facebook

I have now developed a page on Facebook under the same name
Daks Open Door-- this is just to try to spread more awareness and find more people who can help me as much as I want to help others -- In the future I will be X"cross" posting some of my little thoughts--Please feel free to add any input you have--

The first 6 or 7 weeks of 2012 have been lets say a challenge! One thing that keeps going around in my head is that those of you who do visit this page will always want support, praise and acknowledgement. I know If you live with Autism your life is not simple--- There is no formula! The one thing that has always remained true to me is "Go with Your Gut". Disreguard other peoples judgement on your life and your families life and do what is right for you. No One; even others who live with Autism do not know the particulars of your day to day lliving. It is imparative that you find the joy and freedom of what is comfortable for you, your child and the rest of your family!

No comments: