Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Sunday, November 30, 2008

Computer crap

I am having a time with this new journal---
When I was with AOL journals all I had to do is click and I was there now I have to log in and my brain is crowded with passwords and user IDs that I cant remember WOW "oldtimers" is setting in!
I made the mistake of trying to copnvert to this BLOG at least 2 other times several months ago-- what happened was when I tried to log on here to ad an excerpt I kept getting directed back to theother ones I started but never wrote much on--- Man-O-Man was I frustrated-- I keep saying its my age and computer "in-ept-ness"---is that a word---?
I was pissed off
Anyway I think I have found my way now --hopefully I will remember how I made it here so I can ad easily in the future!

No comments: