Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I guess I am Moving!!!

Well here we go--- As of October 31st AOL is shutting down their "Hometown" section and that includes JOURNALS> So they have offered to transfer all of our files and posts on to Blogger.com at no cost or fees-----

I will send my things to this new service as soon as I save all of my work because as we all know something can go terribly wrong and I have been posting since January 2005-- I do not want to loose these words

If all goes well it will be Daks Open Door at blogger .com

I truly appreciate those who have read and written to me and I hope that I can continue to touch people with ideas that can help them in their world and on their journey with Autism.

I will not post any more until this transition is over -- No sense in loosing any more words

Again Thank YOU and I hope to re appear on Blogger dot com!!!!

No comments: