Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Monday, October 13, 2008

Bare with me on the Transition

Well I am slowly moving over to this "blog-Journal" OH Change -- it is hard--- My posts have been imported but I had a different background so now I am trying to edit them so they are readable. Because of the color I need to change the print --IT will take some time I am thru most of 2008 and working on 2007-- Also I am trying to change out my link on my stationary so all you have to do is click to get to my "thoughts" I hope those of you who read will pass this on to others who might be interested and also comment and send me links to others who are also writing intimately about Autism
Again thanks to those of you who take time out of your day to read about my days!

No comments: