Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Posting Correspondence

It has occurred to me many times during exchanging emails with another caregiver --parent or otherwise that some of the topics we discuss are relevant for posting on the journal-- In an effort to be more efficient and not have to re-type or re-write on the same subjects I will try to re-create the subject .

I certaily do not want to expose or reveal others I am corresponding with but I will do everything I can to post the most important information-- because I figure if one person is talking about it perhaps another person may benefit from the topic.

No comments: