Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Thursday, April 27, 2006

HAPPY WEDDING APRIL 29

G & M YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

I WISH YOU MANY HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER AS YOU SAY YOUR VOWS AND EMBARK ON THIS WONDERFUL VOYAGE OF LOVE!!!!!!!

THIS IS A PERSONAL NOTE TO SOME VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE WHOM I KNOW READ MY JOURNAL QUITE FREQUENTLY -- I HAD HOPED TO TRAVEL TO ATTEND THEIR WEDDING BUT AS CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD PRESENT THEMSELVES  IT JUST BECAME IMPOSSIBLE

AND YES IT COMES AS PART OF THE TERRITORY OF LIVING WITH AUTISM-- IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE IT WAS STRICTLY TIMING-- BECAUSE OF THE "ANNIVERSARY " OF  THE BREAK  IT JUST WAS NOT THE RIGHT TIME  FOR US!!

BUT DEFINITELY THE RIGHT TIME FOR G&M!!!!!

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. You were there ( I felt you)
My hands trembled so much, I shook petals off my bouquet. I missed your face but even in the midst of the madness, I thought of you often
xoxoxo