Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Wednesday, November 14, 2018

2 years???? Trying something new.

wow I can't believe it's been 2 years since posting.....well so much has happened but the most important thing to repost is I have gone ahead and consulted a Doctor and had Dakota certificated  for    MMJ...Medical Marijuana...since the begining of the year I have been using primarily CBD oil and some THC oil only for meltdowns....The CBD is NOT THE drug that gets you "high" and I've been using a very small amount daily as a maintenance ....unfortunately I have not been successful in completely eliminating PHARMA...he still takes a small dose of abilify...(2.5 mgs) and he may be one that won't be able to be completely free of phrama ...however the CBD may not be a "Silver Bullet"I can definitely say that it has been instrumental in helping him cope with daily stress and structure and less meltdowns...it is controversial and I don't care what others think I only care to help my kid to have the best quality of life possible.
I will start back up posting...my home computer is down and the house is in disarray ...getting some improvements ...so hope to get back into a routine of posting and saying more of what I have observed and experienced...
Til then......

No comments: