Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ok -Last post was a bit much for most.

So its been weeks since I wrote and I can tell from the response that most think I am really out of my tree---That's OK  After you live with this "crap" for 24 years your minds has gone thru just about every scenario imaginable to man!

 It gets back to wanting the best for our kids just like every one wants the best for their kids. They are human first and may people just don't realize that -- The behaviors are so big that many just cannot get over the inability of our kids to "reign it in"  AND to that I say get over yourselves. We all have warts, we all have imperfections but as "typical" people we have many ways to mask our shortcomings-- In a way our kids are much more pure or raw--- they don't care if some see their flaws---We as their parents have to support our child and educate others about it!

You know everyone has "something" every Family has some issue--It can be dysfunction to cancer or anything in between . Thats not to dismiss what other people go through but my mission is to reach and tell ANYONE  with on the scope of my voice what I can about my son and the Autism community in general. It is so incredibly important that our kids learn how to be a part of the community BUT it is also imperative that the community be educated and accepting of these kids like any other "faction" of society that may be different.

If I ever get a wide following it will be one of my priorities to preach acceptance and tolerance. These kids have value and deserve their place.
Spread the word and educate when you have an opportunity.and if you don't feel comfortable doing that then send them to my Blog! hee hee 

No comments: