Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Friggin' New Year 2011

Well every year since I started this blog I swore I was going to write more; and every year some how I drop the ball! So i will start out with good intentions and we will see if I manage to make some headway---

My observation is that I need to make the excerpts shorter but somehow my style of writing like my "gabbing": they are always more than most can take!

So here goes another year; I continue to hope that somehow this will reach even one person who is struggling with one issue and finds comfort or a solution from my experience!

So Happy friggin' New Year lets get this party started-------------    

No comments: