Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Monday, August 25, 2008

Here We go Again

I wont elaborate about whats going on just yet-- But AGAIN I find myself in a battle with the school district--

It has consumed the past few weeks and I have been basically unable to concentrate on any thing else--- there have been meetings,phone calls and emails and each time I think I have it cinched up and it falls apart again--- I am making one last attempt to resolve the matter with the superintendent or the assistant superintendent the begining of this week and if I do not succeed all hell will break loose--This is one last semester for Dakota and although there is a part of me that says I should just "cool my jets" and forget it--- It is not my nature to allow the nonsense that seems to be unfolding------

STAY TUNED!

No comments: