Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Friday, April 6, 2007

Quick Note about Summer School

In my humble opinion Summer school is a disaster for kids on the spectrum especially for those who have the OCD thing going too!-- I mean lets face it most summer school is altered hours often in different rooms sometimes with different aides -- often the libraries or cafeterias or even parts of the playgrounds are closed or restricted there is nothing normal or routine about summer school -- I think it takes as much time as the whole session to get your kid adjusted to turn around and tell him or her well its over then you have another transition for no school and them September creeps back around and here you go again  If you need them in school for work or out of necessity then I guess you have to give it a try  but I say its just one more step I found better left out

No comments: