Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Thursday, April 30, 2015

GOODBYE APRIL.....

Good bye April.....Good riddence....
I am not quite sure how this came about, I definitely know why...
April has always been a HELL MONTH for me.Its completely unrelated to autism yet conncected in some ways....

Perhaps I have arrived at "wishing"it on myself. Just from the knowledge of the month coming in the natural rotatation.Yet as far back as I can remember April has always brought challenges, bad luck and crap. Agruments with close personal liaisons,cars breaking down,bank accounts over drawn, physical injury, weird situations that have no specific reason to happen.

This year, this month has been no different. Without enumerating all the crap that the last 30 days have brought I am jumping with glee that within the hour April will be gone at least for the next 11 months or 336 days (gotta add an extra day..leap year)
So Farwell, So long , averdersein(sp) , adieu.....can't wait for midnight....for the month to be GONE!!!!

No comments: