Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthday Celebration--

Soon we will be off to celebrate Dakotas birthday and I am about to go nuts!The passed 3 days have been crazy-- trying to line up logisitcs and make sure he has a great time--

I have been trying to get a few of the people who he knows to attend a dinner and a couple of them are "transportartion challenged" so YEP  I am taking charge to get them there--
Its for Dakota   Its the one day of the year that he actually expresses the want or need to have certain people around him. Soooooooooooooooooooo its my job to make sure that happens. 

I will post more when we get back!
Its nice to post something positive for a change!

No comments: