Words to live by---

These 3 things remain true to the "Journey of Autism". Anyone or everyone can advise you;

ULTIMATELY you MUST go with what you feel is right. "GO WITH YOUR GUT."

Once you have arrived at this decision; "NEVER GIVE UP"!

LASTLY "Ya Gotta do, what Ya Gotta do!"



Saturday, August 20, 2011

Barn Burner--

Today must have been a day that was pulled out of the Playbook from Hell. Saturdays have been difficult to say the least for several years now-- I have my theories about that; which I believe revolves around the TV schedule or lack thereof  and transitional days where they are different than the weekdays. All of that being said;  This day has been a Barn Burner--
An emotional Roller Coaster; a Day from Hell.

Between not having the ability to get anything done- and Dakota's unstable emotions, it just makes me wonder What am I doing here? What is my purpose and why do any of us deserve to have these challenges ?

I know that people try to be compassionate and say things like "Oh God doesn't give you more than you can handle" but honestly that's bull PUCKY.
That is why people end up in institutions. or as alcoholics or just disappear of the face of the earth SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CANNOT HANDLE WHAT WAS GIVEN THEM.

Every day I thank God I have the strength to persevere and not give up but days like this really challenge me. I know I am not made of the same "cloth" most other are but for these days is a blessing . Hopefully I will have enough water to extinguish this Barn Burner

AND TOMORROW WILL BRING A BETTER DAY!

No comments: